Why Do I Defend People Arrested for DUI?
“No one intends to commit the crime of DUI, so I represent all walks of life –
young, old, rich, poor, male, female, doctors, lawyers, truck drivers, and
Good people make honest mistakes (like DUI) all the time, and they deserve
to be defended. I speak for those that can’t speak for themselves.
My life’s purpose is to fight for the underdog.”
What Makes Me Uniquely Qualified To Defend You?
- Practice Limited to DUI Defense
- Handled close to a thousand cases in past10 years
- Extensive trial experience
- Certified by the NHTSA to administer and interpret the
Standard Field Sobriety Tests
- Member National College of DUI Defense
How Will You be Treated by Me and my Staff?
When you hire me, you get me. Not an inexperienced associate or partner, you have never met. I appear with you at every court date from beginning to end.
I will keep you informed of everything that is happening in your case, every step of the way. I will advise you as to how I believe the court is likely to resolve the issues in your case, and I will proceed as you tell me.
I will defend you and fight for the very best possible outcome in your case based on the facts and circumstances specific to your situation.
Honors and Awards
- Army Medal of accommodation for service during Gulf War
- Army Accommodation Award for service in the Desert Shield/Storm War
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National College for DUI Defense, General Member
- Completed Training for National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for DUI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- Completed the DUI means Defend with Ingenuity courses by the NCDD in October 2012 and 2013.
- Completed the Mastering Scientific Evidence in DUI/DWI Cases, in March of 2013, sponsored by the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and NCDD.
- Completed the Rx DUI Seminar for prescription DUI cases, in May of 1013, sponsored by the Utah Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.